Why study this pathway programme?
- Degrees have been accredited by the British Association for Sport and Exercise Science (BASES), SENr: the Sport and Exercise Nutrition register, and the Association for Physical Education (AfPE) Professional Development Board.
- The University’s industry-standard facilities enable you to work with professional athletes on campus, to develop your practical skills and give you a real-life experience.
- The Sports Department boasts partnerships with both athletes and sports teams, including Warwickshire County Cricket Club.
Our facilities for Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences students - take a tour! from Navitas on Vimeo.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 3
- Numerical Techniques 1
- Biology 1
- Physics 1
- Design Concepts
- Business Studies
- ICT Skills
- Biology 2
Stage 2: First Year Degree
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- BSc (Hons) Sports Coaching and Physical Education
Special entry requirements
Students must have a Mathematics qualification at GCSE-level or equivalent with a Grade C/4.
About the School
BCUIC is a direct pathway to Birmingham City University for international students. We offer Foundation, First Year and Pre-Master’s entry points, depending on your level and the degree you want to st ... Read More