The Department of Life Sciences runs courses in Biosciences, Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences, Psychology and Sports Health and Exercise Sciences. With a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research and a commitment to excellence, we aim to push the boundaries of understanding our environments, human health and performance.
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
|2019||University Foundation - Two Semester|
September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review; please note these fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Upon successful completion of your pathway programme, you will progress onto Brunel University London. Find out more by watching the video below.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- ICT Skills
- Chemistry 1
- Chemistry 2
- Biology 1
- Biology 2
- Research Methods, Critical Thinking and Expression
- Maths for Science and Computing
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
Next stages of study
- First Year University Studies (Stage 2) at College of Health and Life Sciences, Brunel University London
- Second Year University Studies (Stage 3) at College of Health and Life Sciences, Brunel University London
- Third Year University Studies (Stage 4) at College of Health and Life Sciences, Brunel University London
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London degrees:
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences (Biochemistry)
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences (Genetics)
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences (Human Health)
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences (Immunology)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (Sport, Health and Exercise)
- BSc (Hons) Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences (Coaching)
- BSc (Hons) Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences (Human Performance)
- BSc (Hons) Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences (Sports Development)
- BSc (Hons) Life Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Sciences
- MSci Environmental Sciences
- 26th in the UK for Biosciences (The Guardian University Guide 2018)
- 2nd in London for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2016)
- Accredited by the Royal Society of Biology.
- 41st in the UK, 6th in London for Biological Sciences (The Complete University Guide 2018)
- Our students can opt to spend a year working at top companies like Mars, Parexel and Bayer in Germany.
- 2nd in London for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2016)
- World Top 300 for Psychology (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017)
- We offer two work placements giving you the chance to experience both psychological and clinical work environments.
- 64th in the UK, 7th in London (The Complete University Guide 2018)
- 82nd in the UK for Psychology (The Guardian University Guide 2018)
- American Placement option TBC
Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences:
- World Top 100, Top 10 in the UK (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017)
- 29th in the UK, 2nd in London for Sports Science (The Complete University Guide 2018)
- Brunel ranked in world top 100 for sports subjects (QS Top Universities 2017)
- You’ll get to study in our modern physiology and biomechanics laboratories as well as train on the same running track used by Olympic legend Usain Bolt.
- Our students can spend a year working in top football clubs like Chelsea and West Ham. There is also the opportunity to study at San Francisco State University.
- 40th in the UK for Sports Sciences (The Guardian University Guide 2018)
- The Environmental Sciences team at Brunel are previous winners of the Queen’s Anniversary Prize.
- The courses are based on the 15 ‘most wanted’ skills identified from a national employer’s survey by the Natural Environment Research Council.
- Our students will graduate with a unique mix of skills, giving them a competitive advantage in the employment market.
- Our computational data analytics stream has been designed to equip Brunel graduates with the skills that are increasingly required by employers.
- Our students have the option to broaden their horizons by studying a non-science subject.
About the School
We are dedicated to helping you attain a prestigious degree at London Brunel International College in a campus-based university offering a safe, friendly and positive environment. Explore the wide ran ... Read More