Why study this pathway programme?
- The School of Law ventures beyond boundaries by combining legal studies with a focus on social justice and human rights, helping you to become an ethical legal professional.
- Access valuable work placement opportunities at some of the biggest law firms in the West Midlands.
- The City Centre Campus houses simulated Crown and Magistrates Courts and is ideally located close to Birmingham’s legal district.
Study at Birmingham City School of Law from Navitas on Vimeo.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Composition and Style
- Introduction to the English Legal System
- Mass Communication
- Legal Foundations
- Critical Thinking
- ICT Skills
Stage 2: First Year Degree
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- LLB (Hons) Law
- LLB (Hons) Law with American Legal Studies
- LLB (Hons) Law with Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
About the School
BCUIC is a direct pathway to Birmingham City University for international students. We offer Foundation, First Year and Pre-Master’s entry points, depending on your level and the degree you want to st ... Read More