Why study this pathway programme?
- 99% of the University's Health Science students are in work or completing further study six months after graduating (DLHE 2016/17).
- As a Health student, you would spend up to half your time on placement, developing strong links with employers – and these links can often lead to job offers, sometimes before graduation!
- The University’s Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences has been awarded the Skills for Health Quality Mark, in recognition of the high standard of learning and training delivered to the health sector (2019-21).
Our facilities for health students - take a tour! from Navitas on Vimeo.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Numerical Techniques 1
- Biology 1
- Physics 1*
- Design Concepts
- Business Studies
- ICT Skills
- Biology 2*
*For Biomedical Sciences only
Stage 2: First Year Degree
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- MEng/BEng (Hons) Biomedical Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Food and Nutrition
Special entry requirements
Students must have a Mathematics qualification at GCSE-level or equivalent with a Grade C/4.
About the School
BCUIC is a direct pathway to Birmingham City University for international students. We offer Foundation, First Year and Pre-Master’s entry points, depending on your level and the degree you want to st ... Read More