Why study this pathway programme?
- Birmingham City University's Education courses are ranked 3rd in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2020).
- 98% of students from this Early Years degree are in work or full-time study six months after graduating (DLHE Survey 2016/17).
- A range of work placements is available - preparing you for employment after graduation.
A day in the life of an early childhood student at Birmingham City University from Navitas on Vimeo.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Numerical Techniques 1
- Biology 1
- Mass Communications
- Design Concepts
- Business Studies
- ICT Skills
- Composition and Style
Stage 2: First Year Degree
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies
Special entry requirements
- Students must have Criminal Record Check OR a letter of good conduct from the local authorities in their home country before an unconditional offer can be issued.
- For the First Year, students must have a Mathematics qualification equal to GCSE Grade C/4 (or equivalent in a different qualification).
About the School
BCUIC is a direct pathway to Birmingham City University for international students. We offer Foundation, First Year and Pre-Master’s entry points, depending on your level and the degree you want to st ... Read More