In addition to drawing techniques, which are fundamental for the correct development of the creative process, great attention is paid to shoes, bags and leather goods production processes with the aim of verifying the product feasibility through the analysis of clear functional and budgetary requirements. A focus also on the main contemporary artistic movements and styles, which influence accessories design will allow participants to develop an aesthetic sensitivity and design language and understand the intangible values inherent in the accessories product.
The course also analyses indepth the concepts in ideas associated with designing for accessories, prototyping with the aim of allowing the creation of experimental shapes and details, using both innovative and traditional materials.
The figure of the accessories designer is particularly requested by fashion and luxury brands. Accessories in fact, represent a consistent part of sales for fashion brand Participants of this intensive course, once concluded the learning process in the classroom and in workshops, will be able to elaborate original ideas, which respond to different markets and needs. They will be able to present their creations through new media and graphic technologies, perfectly aligned with the needs of the industry. Job opportunities include collaborations with fashion brands, accessories brands, styling, research and consultancy studios. Participants after the course will be well prepared to design collections for different market realities, as well as contribute to any professional training in the field of fashion accessories.
- develop techniques and processes to com- municate ideas professionally;
- create and develop a complete accesso- ries collection;
- design technical drawings for the creation and the prototyping of bags and shoes;
- understand the techniques to apply to va- rious typologies of accessories and their details;
- independently develop research.
- design and materials
- art and accessories design
- collection development
- personal research and final collection
- language: en, it
- 05 oct 2015 - 03 jun 2016
This school offers programs in: