Vacation English course
What is our Vacation English course?
Our Vacation English courses are designed to improve your English language skills and give you more professional and academic options in the future. As well as taking lessons, you will have plenty of time to sight-see and explore your destination.
The course is semi-intensive, and is available at all levels from Elementary to Advanced, with classes made up of different levels. The focus is on the four main aspects of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking, and all our schools offer extensive and varied activities programs to help you make the most of your destination.
This programme is right for you if:
- You want to combine English classes with a holiday
- You want to choose how long you study for, with courses from 2 weeks to a year
- You want to practice your new English skills while out sightseeing and experiencing another culture
- You want to make the most of specially created and proven Kaplan study materials
- You want to receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement
- Course Length: 2-52 weeks
- Entry Level: Beginner to Advanced English
- Minimum Age: 16 Years old
- Lesson Hours: 45 minute lessons
- Class Size: Average 12, maximum 15
- Course Structure: 20 lessons (15 hours) of General English: focus on reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- Timetable: All courses are Monday-Friday, with morning and afternoon classes
Program taught in: