Two-week Spanish Crash Courses 2019-2020
- From September 2019.
- Starting level: A1(Basic User).
- Size group: 6-10 students.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Starting the first working Monday of each month.
60 sessions (55 min. per lesson)
- 52 lessons: Spanish language and culture. Some sessions will take place in the city. They are monitored by a teacher and they are designed as learning in real-life situations.
- 8 lessons: Spanish pronunciation and accent coordinated by an actor and drama teacher.
Educational materials included.
According to the goals of the student, some of 52 lessons could be dedicated to Spanish for specific purposes: BUSINESS Spanish.
Centre of León: Palacio de los Guzmanes and Gaudi´s Casa Botines
After 17.00 hours and weekends
- Concerts, exhibitions, conferences, plays, “tapas” (tour for some bars situated in the famous Barrio Húmedo), etc.
- Museums: MUSAC (Museum of Contemporary Art), Romanesque museum of San Isidoro, Museum of the Cathedral, Fundación Sierra Pambley, etc.
- Tour of Riaño, Las Médulas, Astorga or other sites of natural beauty in the province of León.
- Enology and wine tasting at a leading winery.
- Business lecture.
Some of those activities can be replaced by other similar because of León cultural programming.
The students can choose the activities they are interested in. We designed cultural activities as an opportunity for learning. So, the teachers coordinate the activities and the students interact with Spanish speaking people.
Some activities are included and the others can be booked and paid during the course.
- University Halls of Residence. Located in the center of the city to 10 minutes walking from school. Single, en suite rooms. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included. Healthy and diverse menus.
Services: gym, library, wifi, etc.
- Hotel in the center of the city: Hotel Real Colegiata de San Isidoro or Albany Hostel. Single, en suite rooms.
Prices and availability depending on the season.
Gothic Cathedral at night
Health and Accident Insurance
Required for all programs
European students can obtain the European Health Insurance Card in their country of origin, which is valid for all European Union countries, including Spain, for a maximum period of twelve (12) weeks.
All students, whether European and not, must have with travel, accident and health insurance. For our clients’ convenience, Think in Spanish can help arrange insurance through the Allianz insurance company. Think in Spanish shall inform clients of the insurance cover available when the initial booking is made and when it is confirmed. Cost of insurance depends on the duration of the program.