Two-Day Intensive Filmmaking is the perfect course for anyone wanting to get an introduction into moving content creation. Combining workshop and group instruction, this course has been designed to provide a fun, hands-on introduction to the basics of directing, sound and editing. It will equip students with basic technical knowledge in each area. Students will direct professional actors as part of the production of a short film.
- Know how to operate a digital camera confidently and effectively
- Understand the key visual storytelling tools of a director
- Understand how to compose shots, shoot for the edit and break down a scene into shots
- Have performed the roles of director, sound recordist and editor
- Know how to record clean dialogue, atmos and wild tracks
- Understand how to edit with professional software
- Know how to interpret a script, create a storyboard and direct actors
Minimum Age: 18 at start of course
Entry Requirements: The Two-Day Intensive Filmmaking weekend course is open enrolment and there are no entry requirements. However in order to get the most out of the course, you should be able to both speak and write in English to a reasonable standard.
This school offers programs in: