Try Entrepreneurship in 90 Days
Join our try-out program to discover whether you have what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
In 90 days, you will be facilitated in discovering whether your business idea can find traction in the market. You will achieve this through:
- Learning agile working methods to realize results in quick succession;
- Learning the founding principles of the Entrepreneurial Mindset, as encaptured within Effectuation theory;
- Learning what it takes to create value.
In doing so you will:
- Use project management tools such as SCRUM (a highly desired skill for corporates).
- Practice the Effectuation principles by applying them on your own business (idea).
- Discover whether your business idea finds traction in the market through validation.
Don’t have a business idea yet? No problem.
Alongside the three courses, you will also receive personal coaching by one of our coaches that also teaches our BSc. students!
Not an ordinary school
Global School for Entrepreneurship shouldn’t feel like a school. Students shouldn’t behave like students. Let’s make it better, together! We are looking to develop Tomorrow’s Entrepreneurs. Will you join our movement in Entrepreneurial Education?
Hard to believe? Check the story of one of our students on our website.
We require evidence that you have passed the standardized examinations for university entrance of your nation of origin. These include but are not limited to:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Zeugnis der Allgemeinen Hochschulreife
- Zeugnis der Fachhochschulreife
- GCE A/AS-Levels in two subjects plus GCSEs in 4 additional subjects grades A*-C
- 6 different subjects in total or BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma.
To get an indication about the comparison of your educational system to the Dutch system you can go to the Nuffic website. Additional requirements may be applicable.
Additional to having a sufficient diploma of your nation of origin, you are required to be proficient in spoken and written English. Herewith the scores you need for the most common English proficiency tests:
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL (Paper) 550
- TOEFL (Online) 80
- TOEIC Listening & Reading* 670
- TOEIC Speaking & Writing* 290
- Cambridge ESOL First (FCE) – Grade B (scale 173 – 175) or First (FCE) – Grade C (scale 169 – 172)
*Provided that the student passed both parts “Speaking & Writing” and “Listening & Reading” with the required scores.
You are exempted from needing proof of your English proficiency if you have completed your secondary education in English.
Reach out to us!
Maru Lizarraga, Director of Student Recruitment in LATAM & France
Thomas Meijer, Manager of Business Operations