Trading Skills Course
Learn how to trade financial markets in this four-week course. You will learn how fundamental and technical analysis affects market prices, and you will be able to apply your new knowledge to real-time markets under the guidance of our trading mentors. A visit to the Bank of England Museum is also included for all on-campus students.
Apply for this trading course today if you’d like the opportunity to earn additional income from trading. Previous trading experience is not required.
You will have the option to study on the trading floor of LAT in the City of London with your own dual-screen trading desk, from your own home or office or blending the two options as your availability allows.
LAT also offers valuable career advice to those who wish to explore this field further.
This course has been designed for recent graduates as well as more mature students and is ideal for individuals wishing to trade their own funds.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English-speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
Program taught in: