The London Academy of Trading (LAT) is pleased to offer you a chance to exercise your mind at their Financial Trading Bootcamp. The trading boot camp requires no prior knowledge of trading or financial markets, building up your understanding of the area from fundamental principles. Attendees will get acquainted with the day-to-day routines of traders and will dig deeper into the fundamental analysis, technical analysis and the evaluation of macroeconomic data releases. We will also look at trading psychology and examine the effects this can have on trading performance.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID / Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
See 5 more programs offered by London Academy of Trading »
Last updated May 10, 2019
This course is
Online & Campus Combined