Looking for a crash course in trading? Then our Trading Boot Camp is for you! No previous knowledge is required for this programme, which is designed for individuals wishing to receive an introduction to the world of trading and financial markets. LAT has now reopened its central London campus with COVID-19 Safety Measures in place. We offer the option to study this 2-week programme fully online, fully on-campus or via a blended combination of 1 week on campus and 1 week online. The choice is yours!
You will learn how to make money from trading and start with a beginner's guide to financial markets and work from the bottom up. You’ll cover a day in the life of a trader and investigate the technical analysis and evaluation of macro-economic data releases. In addition, you will explore how trading psychology affects performance. Whether you want to trade commodities, stock indices, individual equities, forex, or other trade assets, is up to you! We'll teach you about all different assets and how they correlate and set you up with the necessary skills for the world of trading.
Our expert lecturers will be the ones to guide you through this learning experience. The LAT faculty have a vast amount of experience in the trading sector and will be available 10h/day for support and advice, and host three daily webinars in which they analyse the markets and provoke thought and questions to enhance the learning process. You will complete the Trading Boot Camp with a strong grounding in trading and the financial markets, filling gaps in your knowledge, whilst enhancing your employability.
Discover Trading from the Bottom Up with LAT Today!
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
About the School
Established in 2010, the London Academy of Trading (LAT) has provided training for thousands of individuals wishing to enhance their knowledge of financial markets and to develop their skills in tradi ... Read More