Total Quality Management – Advanced Organisational Introduction
- Course Code: OPM106A3
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: £1575
The Introduction of TQM
- Change and Continuous Improvement
- Forces for change
- How do companies get started?
- Approaches to TQM
A Framework for the Introduction of TQM
- Systems and techniques
- Measurement and feedback
- Changing the culture
- Use of the framework
Levels of TQM Adoption
- Level 1 – uncommitted
- Level 2 – drifters
- Level 3 – tool-pushers
- Level 4 – improvers
- Level 5 – award-winners
- Level 6 – world-class
- Chief officers, directors, and heads of departments who wish to play a greater role in determining the quality policy within their organizations.
- Senior management team members who wish to create the strategic dialogue, organizational environment, atmosphere, values and behavior in which total quality management (TQM) can achieve its potential.
- Those who wish to create an organizational culture in which each person in every department is fully committed to improving their own performance and is dedicated to satisfying their internal customers’ needs and future expectations.
- Middle and first-line management who wish to play a key role in putting the principles of TQM in place at the sharp end of their organization.
- Management consultants
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Change and continuous improvement.
- How the improvement process is triggered.
- A range of approaches which can be followed in the introduction of TQM.
- The structure of a framework to assist with the introduction of TQM.
- Six levels of TQM adoption that can be used as an internal measure by which organizations can compare their standing and which help them review their performance.
- Some of the typical problems in sustaining TQM.
- An audit tool by which organizations can assess if they are experiencing the factors which can have a negative impact on the sustainability of TQM.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 18 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated June 7, 2019
This course is