Who should attend:
The Community Manager is one of the most demanded profiles today by companies, as is the professional manager on the Internet to build, manage and administer the online community around a brand, creating and maintaining stable and lasting relationships, both with users interested in the brand and its customers.
The Senior Community Manager Program is aimed at all those who want to manage and strategically position your brand, or your company on the Internet, and become the helm of the digital presence of companies on social networks.
- Know the main social networks that exist and know how to handle the necessary tools to manage them efficiently.
- Knowing the digital consumer and their needs.
- Analyze the behavior of users on each site.
- Acquire the necessary communication skills that are needed to develop the work of Community Manager.
MODULE 1: technological and legal environment
MODULE 2: Digital Consumer
MODULE 3: Introduction Social Media Marketing
MODULE 4: Community Manager
MODULE 5: Community Manager on Facebook
MODULE 6: Community Manager on Twitter
MODULE 7: Community Manager on Instagram
MODULE 8: Community Manager LinkedIn
MODULE 9: Community Manager on Google+
MODULE 10: Communication Skills
MODULE 11: Social Media Analytics
MODULE 12: END OF PROGRAM
Miguel Angel Florido - CEO Marketing and Web and blogger.
Andrés Arias - Global Social Media & Strategy at BBVA.
Join Myriam - Social Media Manager in Pop Up Brand Content
Cláudio Inácio - Social Media Consultant, Community Manager and Blogger
Karen Moctezuma - Social Media Manager at Ubisoft
Other data of interest:
- The profile of the Community Manager is one of the most demanded today by all types of businesses.
- Online tutored methodology allows you to study any of the 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- The courses have a strong audiovisual component that facilitates learning.
- Teachers are recognized experts in companies active in the sector.
- The case method helps students to understand and be able to apply specific situations very similar to those that can live in their working life cases.
- Training can be funded by the Tripartite Foundation.
- You can fund the program in installments, without interest.
- The syllabi are designed and taught by recognized professionals in the field.
Spain own title Business School.
Program taught in: