The International Summer School for Teens
Our Theatre class offers students the opportunity to take part in all aspects of the creative process.
Students work as a group to learn and develop the skills required to create, design, produce and star in a professional Theatre production. Our theatre class is a challenging, intense and highly rewarding elective.
- Exercises that explore the techniques of acting
- Develop skills related to voice projection
- Explore the importance of movement in storytelling
- Understand the creative process in writing and producing a piece of work
- Reflecting both during and after the creative process
- Improvisation workshop
- Perform at Macrobert Arts Centre, a leading multi-arts venue located on the main campus of the University of Stirling.
- Film making workshop
- Produce a theatre production for the end of school recital
This class gives students insight into the theory behind the theatre, as well as hands-on experience.
It’s great for developing confidence and communication skills in students of all ages, levels, and backgrounds.
- Grow in self-confidence
- Develop and apply your skills in creating and performing a piece of theatre
- Develop an appreciation of the variety of forms, practices, and traditions within the theatre
- Develop individual communication skills
- Work as a team to produce a final school production
Our fees are inclusive and cover
- Airport transfers from Edinburgh International Airport
- Participation in 3 Week Exclusive Summer School Program
- Modern, single bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 36 hours of academic tuition
- 36 hours of elective tuition
- All Cultural trips and outdoor activities
- Laundry service
- 24-hour supervision
- 3 meals a day
- Varied and fun evening activity program
- Course materials
- Access to swimming pool, golf course and tennis courts
- Weekend excursions and workshops
- Wifi in rooms
- ISSFT T-Shirt and Weekly Newsletter
- Course certificate and student report
- A UK Summer School experience you will never forget!
See 12 more programs offered by The International Summer School for Teens »
Last updated February 7, 2019
This course is