Our Theatre class offers students the opportunity to take part in all aspects of the creative process.
Students work as a group to learn and develop the skills required to create, design, produce and star in a professional Theatre production. Our theatre class is a challenging, intense and highly rewarding elective.
- Exercises that explore the techniques of acting
- Develop skills related to voice projection
- Explore the importance of movement in storytelling
- Understand the creative process in writing and producing a piece of work
- Reflecting both during and after the creative process
- Improvisation workshop
- Perform at Macrobert Arts Centre, a leading multi-arts venue located on the main campus of the University of Stirling.
- Film making workshop
- Produce a theatre production for the end of school recital
- Grow in self-confidence
- Develop and apply your skills in creating and performing a piece of theatre
- Develop an appreciation of the variety of forms, practices, and traditions within the theatre
- Develop individual communication skills
- Work as a team to produce a final school production
Our fees are inclusive and cover
- Airport transfers from Edinburgh International Airport
- Participation in 3 Week Exclusive Summer School Program
- Modern, single bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 36 hours of academic tuition
- 36 hours of elective tuition
- All Cultural trips and outdoor activities
- Laundry service
- 24-hour supervision
- 3 meals a day
- Varied and fun evening activity program
- Course materials
- Access to swimming pool, golf course and tennis courts
- Weekend excursions and workshops
- Wifi in rooms
- ISSFT T-Shirt and Weekly Newsletter
- Course certificate and student report
- A UK Summer School experience you will never forget!
About the School
We are passionate about working with young people of different cultures, our goal is to spark their imagination and to inspire them for the future.