A professional training of high level dedicated to the trades of the scene. Orchestra Pro organizes its training around three major artistic disciplines: singing, dancing and theater. It offers a unique curriculum by proposing to address the aspects of live performance that contribute to the production, exploitation and dissemination of a work.
over two years
Theater (18 hours)
Interpretation, improvisation and proposal on classical and contemporary repertoire
Creation of the spirit of troupe and choir work
Discovery of various theatrical forms
(puppets, object theater, text theater, improvisation, clown etc.)
PRODUCE AND ORGANIZE ITS SHOW
Singing (3 hours)
Voice Technique / Interpretation
Dance (3 hours)
Jazz Technique / Dancing with a partner
Dancing in a chorus
Administrative trades of live performance
Direction / Production / Dissemination / Communication / Public Relations Marketing / Ticketing / Reception
Technical Direction / Régie / Machinery / Structure / Lighting / Sound / Audiovisual / Video / Spectacle / Sets / Accessories / Costumes / Hairstyle / Makeup
Body and mind
Workshops: Mime / Clown / Puppets / Gestuel Theater / Sophrology / Yoga
- Capacity for various proposals
- Being an independent actor
- Opening to a multi-disciplinary theater
- Body and vocal fluency
- Ability to create with nothing
- Imaginary developed
- Ability to practice the profession of acting with intelligence and re fl ection on the world
- Have some notions of vocal technique
- Have notions of Jazz dance and dance with a partner
- General and literary culture
Explore His Personality
"Theater is the passion of thought in space." *
The spirit of training
In the world of contemporary performing arts, the best and the worst are side by side.
Training young professionals capable of practicing their craft with a critical eye seems more than ever an essential challenge.
Pedagogical approach of the manager
Because the theater is multiple, Marion wants to open the training to the most possible theatricalities thanks to various professionals.
According to her, students must be able to create despite everything and with nothing.
The actors here will be creators, complete artists, in the critical sense and open to the world around them.
* Valère Novarina
Two Possibilities to Integrate Training
- In order to be pre-selected, the candidate must first send his CV, a motivation letter and a 1 minute 30 minute presentation video to the following address: email@example.com
Course schedule and schedule of 4 hours:
- 15 minutes of body and voice warm-ups
- 30 minutes of exercise of the actor's neutral
- 1 hour of improvisation coaching
- 45 minutes of reading contemporary and classical texts
At the end of this reading, duets are formed by the students to work in pairs on an excerpt of text
- 30 minutes of research of the autonomy and the capacity of proposition of the actor
Duos research work on a chosen stage from the repertoire proposed in advance
- 1 hour of passage of the proposals of scenes and work with the director
- Listening research, ability to propose and work in groups
At the end of the internship, the pedagogical manager validates or not the admission of the trainee in the training course.
Orchestra is a member of the CNFPI, so the training offered can be financed by AFDAS-type organizations, for example.
- In order to be pre-selected, the candidate must first send his CV, a motivation letter and a video of 1 minute 30 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure and duration of the hearing:
- The candidate presents to the jury a 5 minute stage belonging to the classical repertoire (from Racine to Tchekov) and a 5 minute stage belonging to the contemporary repertoire (from Tchekov to today)
- Presentation of a "free course" of 2 minutes (play theater, clown, puppets, singing, improvisation ... what the candidate wants)
The payment of the training is to be paid at the time of registration of the student. It is possible to pay in several times under conditions.
Two payment methods are available: check or cash.
The 2018-2019 rates are as follows:
- Year 1: 5850 euros
- Year 2: 5850 euros
Annual admission fee: 60 euros