Gain an increased awareness of your own and others’ needs and a deeper understanding of your leadership potential to make a profound change in the way you lead. Dr. Deepak Chopra offers an entirely new approach to the exciting possibilities of leadership, extending his ground-breaking books on success that combine spiritual wisdom with modern dynamic psychology.
Dr. Chopra defines the leader as the heart and soul of any group and explains how leaders and followers experience predictable responses to competitive situations, which drive every decision we make. Great leaders, therefore, must have a conscious understanding of how these responses affect their decisions.
The program offers insights into group dynamics, loyalty, creativity, vision, security, and achievement with the conscious intent of bringing out excellence at every level.
This unique program follows a framework developed by Deepak Chopra, M.D. Discussions and exercises facilitate participation in the seminar.
- The Cultural Environment
- Factors Affecting the Leader-Follower Dynamic
- The Soul of Leadership
- Meeting Needs
- Practical Exercises
During this course, you will learn:
- How to become an effective leader on a practical level with the ability to actualize a vision that will make a significant difference in your organization
- Techniques for conflict resolution and for cultivating emotional intelligence and non-local awareness (the domain of awareness which nurtures the seeds of intuition, creativity, and vision)
- How to draw upon intuition and creativity to fulfill fundamental human needs
- How to master the entire hierarchy of group needs, from survival and achievement to vision and excellence
Program taught in: