The SHRM Learning System PHR/SPHR Exam Preparation Program
At least two years of exempt-level experience to register for the Professional in Human Resources exam.
CSULB's University College and Extension Services, in partnership with SHRM®, is offering an exciting opportunity to obtain new tools for successful job performance in the ever-changing profession of Human Resource Management. The SHRM Learning SystemT is designed to assist participants in preparation for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) examination and the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) examination. Both examinations are sponsored by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Each module utilizes the SHRM Learning SystemT. HR professionals will review and fine-tune their professional knowledge and skills and broaden their perspective and understanding of the field.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced HR professionals
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to enhance or advance their career
- HR professionals planning to take the PHR or SPHR certification exams
Benefits of Certification Include
- Recognition of professional development
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Evidence of mastery of HR knowledge
- Demonstrates experience and competence in the field of HR
You will Receive:
A certificate of completion, awarded by CSULB in cooperation with SHRM®. A score of 70% or better on the final exam is required to receive a certificate or credit.
The certification program consists of six instructional modules encompassing the following areas of HR:
- Strategic Management
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Total Rewards
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
About the School
The College of Business Administration is a teaching-learning community of scholars that academically and professionally prepares a diverse student body to excel in a dynamic global environment. We se ... Read More