Corporate and personal accountability—two behavioral assets that can drive your organization and help deliver bottom line results. We’d all like to say accountability is a part of daily life in our workplaces. But if your organization is like many, you could use some tools to make accountability more commonplace.
The TU Center for Executive and Professional Development is pleased to team up with Partners in Leadership to bring you this one-day immersion in accountability training. Based on the best-selling book, The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational Accountability, the workshop is designed to improve the effectiveness of individuals, teams, and entire organizations by increasing the levels of individual and team ownership and accountability at all levels of the organization.
- Introduce a positive approach to creating greater accountability throughout the organization;
- Create greater ownership for achieving key result by applying the Steps To Accountability®;
- Develop action steps with Individual and Team Accountability Plans for Creating a Culture of Accountability®.
You can stop the “Blame Game,” minimize finger-pointing, and put an end to the excuse making that blocks results. The Oz Principle Accountability Training will give you skills critical to “operationalizing” a positive approach to accountability. Learn to create a Solve It® mentality in the face of tough obstacles and how to implement individual and team accountability plans to bring about behavioral shifts that accelerate achievement of key organizational results.
Participants Will Learn To:
- Apply the Steps To Accountability®;
- Eliminate The Blame Game;
- Use Concepts of Above The Line Leadership;
- Levels Of Ownership For Achieving Results;
- Use An Accountability CoachingSM Model;
- Use An Accountability Feedback Process® Checklist;
- Use The Solve It Checklist;
- Use Feedback To Create Accountability; and
- Guidelines For Holding People Accountable.