Are you finding it really difficult to make positive changes and improve your health and well-being?
Are you stressed-out most of the time? Do you ever think: I wish I truly enjoyed my work?
Our unique Thai Yoga Massage Therapy Program is for you if:
- You work hard and feel very stressed
- You sometimes think: if I continue like this, I am bound to have a burnout
- Or you already have a burnout, RSI complaints, headaches or back pain
- You work very hard and have very little time to do the things that you really love
- You want more time to travel or for your hobbies, family, and friends
- You lose time in traffic every day because you have to commute to work – wouldn’t it be nice to work closer to home?
- You sometimes think: if only I were my own boss, then I could create my own work schedule
- You want to travel and enjoy the more free time, but you are not allowed to take more leave
- You get too little satisfaction from your current job and often ask yourself: IS THIS IT?
- You want to mean more to others and contribute in a way that fulfills you
- You want to help others
- You are stressed-out most of the time and want to feel relaxed
- You want your pain and discomfort to disappear: no more stiff shoulders, headaches, RSI, back pain, etc.
- You over-think a lot and want to calm your thoughts and mind
- You want to help your friends/family with their health problems and stress-level
- You are a (physio)therapist or yoga teacher and want to expand your services – but you do not really know how
- You want to boost your immune system – instead of always having a cold
A job that fulfills you and benefits your health
You can have a job that allows you to work with purpose and relaxed. Without huge investments. Without spending an extended period of time in training.
Become a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist!
- Having a job that does not stress you out
- Having a healthier life by helping others
- Working when it suits you
- Being headache and migraine free for the rest of your life
- No more back pain, stiff shoulders or RSI
- A new career that does not involve burnout
- Relieving your friends’, family’s and acquaintance’s neck tension – within 5 minutes
- Relieving your friends’ and family’s stress-level, headaches and back pain
- Having a lot more time to do the things you love
- Truly enjoying your work
- Taking time off as often as you want
- Being truly appreciated for your work, every day- that is such an energy boost!
- Feeling fitter than ever, even at the end of a workday
- A flexible body and strong muscles, thanks to your job
Experience is not necessary.
What is Thai Yoga Massage?
Traditional Thai Yoga Massage is a preventive and therapeutic full body massage given on a mat on the floor.
The massage therapy is based on manipulation of the joints, acupressure along the muscles and stretching of the muscles, with enormous health benefits. Thai yoga massage is different than other forms of massage because both masseur and client are constantly moving.
This is why not only the client but also the masseur becomes more flexible and is in meditation during the treatment.
Used in hospitals
In Thailand, this is used for centuries in hospitals to shorten the waiting lists. Moreover, this massage is part of the daily routine in Thailand with enormous health results.
Best job of the future
Nowadays Traditional Thai Therapy Massage is becoming more well-known as a treatment in regular western medicine.
Sociologists predict that use of smartphones and other internet devices will increase and therefore massage therapists will be more and more demanded in the future!
Make others and yourself happier and healthier by following our Thai Yoga massage therapy program.
What will you be learning during the program?
Thai Yoga Massage Level 1
- Foundation Traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
- Preventive and therapeutic massage over the clothes on a mat
- Masseur and client become both more flexible and experience deep meditation during the message
- After completion of the course, you’ll be able to relieve complaints of RSI, headache, whiplash, back pain, stiff legs, stress and more
- Learn to massage the client in the back position and sitting position
- No experience needed!
Thai Yoga Massage Level 2
- Intermediate Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
- Expanding of massage learned in level 1
- After completion of the course, you’ll be able to relieve back pain, neck pain, stiff shoulders, stiff back, headache, stress, burn-out and more
- Learn to massage the client in the back position, side position and sitting position
- After completion of Level 1 & 2, you’ll be able to give professional Thai Yoga Massage treatments
Thai Yoga Massage Level 3
- Advanced Sen-Energy Lines traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
- Study the 10 major energy lines (SEN) and their application combined with the movements learned in Level 1 and 2 to give therapeutic treatments for:
- abdominal pain
- asthma & bronchitis
- back pain
- knee pain
- shoulder pain
- joint pain & arthritis etc
Thai Yoga Massage Level 4
- Advanced Therapeutic Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
- Learn therapeutic massage to relieve complaints as:
- back pain
- knee pain
- shoulder pain
- neck pain
- Learn how to work properly on the acupressure points and how to combine them in a Thai Massage for effective healing
- After completion of Level 3 & 4, you’ll be able to give professional Thai Yoga Massage Therapeutic treatments
Anatomy & Physiology
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage
- Effects of massage per organ system (Circulatory System, Endocrine System, Gastrointestinal (Digestive) System, Integumentary System, Lymphatic System, Muscular System, Nervous System, Reproduction System, Respiratory System, Skeletal System and Urinary System)
- Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
- After completion, you’ll have basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology and are able to determine the indications and contra-indications for the massage protocols.
What can you become after following the Thai Yoga Massage Therapy Program?
A certified Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in relaxing massage (level 1 and 2) and therapeutic massage to relieve ailments (level 3 and 4).
Work as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in a health center, a physiotherapist clinic, spa’s, wellness centers, yoga school, hotels, in other studios or in your own place.
Work as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in schools and companies offering business massage.
Set up your own massage company.
Month program (1 month): Ideal to complete the training as fast as possible, specially designed for those who live abroad and have to come to Berlin expressly or those who want to start their professional career immediately.
You will receive a certificate as soon as you have successfully completed the practical exam, which you can schedule with the teacher when you are ready. The certificate allows you to immediately start your career as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist. You can start your own practice or work at an already established practice or health center.
Quality educational training:
You learn basic anatomy and physiology for massage, so you know how massage and the human body works
You learn indications and contraindications for the massage protocols, so you know what treatment you can give to your client
You learn the effects of massage on each specific organ system, so you know the various benefits of a massage and can explain this in a clear and professional manner to your client
If you sign up right now, you will receive the following bonuses for free of charge!
Exclusive massage music To practice with during treatments
Original traditional Thai Massage pants (bio-cotton - vegetable dyeing)
Next starting dates:
Program must be completed on the following dates:
March 2019: Mo 4, Tu 5, Wed 6 & Fr 8 (12:00-16:00)
March 2019: Mo 11, Tu 12, Wed 13 & Fr 15 (12:00-16:00)
March 2019: Mo 18, Tu 19, Wed 20 & Fr 22 (12:00-16:00)
March 2019: Mo 25, Tu 26, Wed 27 & Fr 29 (12:00-16:00)
Program taught in: