This program teaches the essential professional level skills required for the design and implementation IP Networks in an enterprise, service provider, and carrier environments.
In addition, students should learn how to plan and implement secure resilient IP networks, virtualized environments, Unified Communications systems, and be able to undertake high-level design for modern data centers. The program teaches the related technical and planning skills that support these activities. The program contains 3 major projects. Each subject is structured as a self-standing professional course covering a specific topic in detail.
This course is offered online and on campus and is available to domestic and international students.
Qualifications Embedded in The Program
- Certificate IV in Information Technology – Networking
- Diploma of Information Technology – Networking
- Advanced Diploma of Telecommunications Network Engineering
Graduate Jobs 100% Job Placement
You study you get your dream job, that’s the way it works at The Australian College of Information Technology. Employers trust have been gained, the list is endless of all the organizations we have that take on graduates from the ACIT! With preparation workshops, cutting-edge training, hands-on work experience coupled with industry relations – you can be assured that when you embark on the ACIT courses, diplomas and certificates you’re getting the best placement opportunities.
A number of subjects included in this program cover the training requirements for specific industry certification programs. Successful completion of such a subject does not on its own entitles a student to the related certification. External certification exams must be passed in order to obtain the respective certifications. Fees will be charged by the certifying authorities. Information about how to obtain these certifications will be provided by the course instructors. While students are encouraged to obtain the related licenses and certifications, these are not required to successfully complete the program and be granted the associated academic awards.
Section 1: IT & Networking Fundamentals
- Safe and Sustainable IT Projects 3 Weeks
- Computer Repairs and Maintenance 6 Weeks
- Installing & Configuring Windows 8.1 6 Weeks
- Networking Fundamentals 3 Weeks
- CCNA Certification Training 6 Weeks
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification Training 6 Weeks
- Project 6 Weeks
Section 2: Virtualisation & Datacenter Design, Project
- Juniper Networks JNCIA-JUNOS Training 6 Weeks
- Juniper Networks JNCIS – ENT – SEC Certification Training 6 Weeks
- Juniper Networks JUNOS MPLS and VPNS 6 Weeks
- Unified Communications & VOIP 6 Weeks
- Data Centre/Internal Plant Design 6 Weeks
- Cloud and Datacenter Virtualisation 6 Weeks
Language Proficiency: Native English or IELTS 5.5
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma Courses require a prerequisite of Certificate IV Course.
Program taught in: