Combining intensive Spanish classes, daily cultural activities, and weekend adventure tours, the Teen Spanish camp aims to fully immerse students in Costa Rican culture and community.
The camp emphasises studying and acquiring Spanish through cultural immersion. Students will not only walk away with an increased level of Spanish, but also a new worldly and cultural perspective on life… and an adventure to share with everyone back home!
Ages: 13 – 18
Duration: 3 weeks
The Teen Spanish Immersion Summer Camp runs for three weeks and combines intensive Spanish classes, daily cultural activities, and weekend excursions. It’s an all-inclusive program that offers teens everything they’ll need to learn, immerse, and walk away with the adventure of a lifetime.
Price – $1,985 per teen
- 4 hours/day of intensive Spanish classes
- Homestay Accommodation – 2 meals/day, laundry, wifi
- Daily Cultural Activities; Dance, Yoga, Art, Cooking
- Daily lunch provided at the school
- Airport pickup and dropoff
- 24/7 emergency support
- Afternoon volunteer options in local English schools
- Small classrooms (max. 6)
- Oral exam to ensure proper Spanish leveling
- Conversational classes with local Costa Ricans
- Tour and map of Heredia and surrounding area
- Spanish and Homestay
Take 20 hours of Spanish class Monday through Friday and live with a local family that provide breakfast, dinner, wifi, and laundry.
- School Activities and Daily Lunch
Partake in daily activities like dance and cooking class, yoga instruction, and local soccer games while enjoying a hearty lunch every day at the school
- Airport Pickup / Dropoff and 24/7 Support
A friendly face will be there to pick you up and drop you off. Likewise you’ll be provided with a local cellphone for emergency support while here with us in Heredia.
- Weekend Excursions Included
Two all-day, all-inclusive weekend tours are included in the program. Join us on a volcano hike, a rafting trip, or a walk through the jungle to look for monkeys and sloths!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 12, 2018