- Title awarded: Technologist in Logistics
- Training level: Technological
- Methodology: On-site
- Duration of the program: 6 SEMESTERS
- Credits: 108
- 2019 tuition fee $ 1,357,300
* The General Administrative and Financial Council of Uniminuto sets the fees to be charged for tuition and subsidies for all academic programs, in accordance with the socio-economic contexts where the institution is present, therefore the tuition and subsidy values will present differences between venues and academic programs (Agreement 112 and 113 of 2018 and 114 of 2019).
- Snies: 17757
- Knowledge area: Economy, Administration, Accounting and Related
- Academic unit: Economic and Administrative Sciences
- Academic quality: High Quality Accreditation
- Qualified Registry Number: Accredited Program according to resolution 4606 of March 21, 2018 - Valid 4 years
Presentation of the program
The Logistics Technology program of the University Corporation Minuto de Dios , aims to form integral professionals with social responsibility, prepared to manage tactically and operationally the logistics activities of the supply chain with systematic approach, highly innovative, trained to solve problems and raise alternatives that guarantee the fulfillment of the promise of service and the satisfaction of the investor.
Resolution No. 12413 of July 31, 2018 - Validity 7 years
Accredited Program according to resolution 4606 of March 21, 2018 - Valid 4 years
- Head of the distribution and transport area
- Chief in the area of customer service
- Head of warehouse and operations in distribution centers
- Boss in the reception and dispatch area
- Head in the customer service department
- Chief in the area of supply and sources of supplies.
- Inventory analyst.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Attach the result of the State test for access to Higher Education.
- Attach a photocopy of the identity document (citizenship card, identity card, passport, corresponding visa, immigration card or the valid document that proves that it is in process).
- Attach a photocopy of the Degree Certificate as a bachelor.
- Attach receipt of payment of registration fees.
Scholarships, subsidies and discounts
Uniminuto has established a series of agreements at the inter-institutional level, to achieve the continuity of the academic process of the students and for this, it has the support of the following entities:
- Outsourcing Bussines Company SA (Colfondos)
- District Secretariat of Social Integration
- ATLAS Group
- Bogotá legal status
- Acosta Restrepo Brothers Foundation
- Solidarity Foundation for Colombia
- Andean Center for Technical Studies LTDA.
- Agrarian Bank of Colombia
- Cooperativa Multiactiva Crucial DC
- Sodimac Colombia SA
About the School
El Sistema Universitario UNIMINUTO, inspirado en el Evangelio, el pensamiento social de la Iglesia, la espiritualidad Eudista y el carisma del Minuto de Dios, tiene como propósito: Ofrecer educación s ... Read More