A 3-day module answering questions such as:
- What is a team and why teamwork is important?
- How to use teamwork effectively in order to achieve better results in a shorter time?
- How to increase team cohesion and have fun while working?
- The effective team
- Choosing a team (the roles inside the team)
- Developing and building the team
- Using a team effectively
- Dealing with team conflicts
- The impact of sudden, negative change
- Development of team members and individual behavior
- The stages of team building
- Strengths recognition
- Permanent departure of a team-member
- Replacement of a team-member
- Achieving the mission
About the School
The Institute for Business and Public Administration from Bucharest (ASEBUSS) was founded in 1993 through a program financed by USAID – The US Agency of International Development (1993-1995). The Roma ... Read More