This course is for teachers who would like to increase their awareness and usage of technology in a teaching context. Morning sessions focus on language development where participants gain confidence in using English. The afternoon methodology sessions introduce fresh and communicative approaches to using technology in teaching.
By experiencing a range of practical teaching techniques, participants will expand their own working classroom ideas while refreshing and developing their English language proficiency.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Increased their awareness of how technology can be used in the classroom
- Acquired new ideas for motivating their students
- Collected a portfolio of teaching resources
- Shared ideas and experiences
- Increased awareness of how cultural backgrounds can affect classroom dynamics
- Created a network of teaching contacts within Europe
This course is available at regular dates throughout the year. Although it is a two-week course, it is possible to join for one week only.