Type Rating is an endorsement or certification of a heavy airplane type with a weight above 5700kg (12500lb), which all civil aviation authorities require you as a pilot to complete before you may fly a heavy multi-crew aircraft.
Skies Airline Training's Boeing B737 type rating is - by the choice of the student - either performed on Next Generation (-600 to -900) or Classic (-300 to -500).
THEORETICAL TRAINING - 68 HOURS
PRACTICAL (FLIGHT) TRAINING - 36 HOURS
The package price includes:
- Complete set of Boeing manuals (soft copy)
- On-line CBT
- Technical ground course
- Cockpit procedure training
- Full flight simulator training FFS Level D
- Skill test
- Base training
- Jet Orientation Course - JOC (If required)
- Multi Crew Cooperation - MCC (If required)
- LVO, AWO (If required)
Total course duration: 3 to 4 weeks
- Valid CPL, ME – IR.
- Valid 1st Class Medical.
- Valid ELP, ICAO Level 4 or higher
PART 1 - TECHNICAL TRAINING (THEORY)
- Aircraft general
- Bleed air/air condition
- Auto flight
- Flight controls
- Fire protection
- Hydraulics & landing gear
- Warning systems
- Flight instruments
- Flight management
- Ice, rain & doors
- Low visibility operations
- Mass & balance
- Technical examination
PART 2 - SIMULATOR TRAINING
- FFS simulator training: 7 sessions
Each session is 4 hours (2 hours as pilot flying & 2 hours as pilot monitoring). The session starts with 1,5-hour pre-flight briefing and finished with 1-hour post-flight debriefing.
- LOFT: 1 session
- Skill test: 1 session
- Base check: 1 session (normally 6 touch & go's)
- LVO/AWO: 1 session (if required by your CAA)
Program taught in: