Need TOEIC to enter university or for your career? Get the best score you can with our help. Taking a TOEIC preparation course with EC is an important first step towards your success.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You want an internationally recognised English qualification for your future profession.
- You want better opportunities for future employment.
- You are serious about improving all areas of your English and gaining a highly respected English qualification.
- Course Duration: 4 or 8 weeks
- 30 lessons per week (22.5 hours per week)
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Start Monday; End Friday
- Maximum students per class: 12
What can you expect on this course?
At the beginning of the course, instructors meet with students individually to set goals and carry out an assessment. Students are then able to track their progress through weekly practice exams and quizzes.
Many students know that English alone is not enough to prepare them for the TOEIC. To succeed on this test, students need specialised exam skills and strategies.
Focus is placed upon teaching effective exam techniques.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2016