The TOEFL preparation course will provide students with the skills necessary to successfully answer questions and complete the tasks on the TOEFL iBT test. Students will become familiar with the TOEFL test format as well as learn test-taking skills and strategies for each of the four sections of the TOEFL test: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
F-1 students / Non-F-1 students
The tuition for F1 visa students is $675.00 per month.
A one-time, non-refundable, Registration Fee of $75.00 as well as an annual, non-refundable, $75.00 Resource Fee is due upon enrollment for all programs.
||8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
||5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Tutorials are held free of charge for students on Fridays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
New America College Highlights
- Affordable classes
- 18 hours a week
- Students from 50+ different countries
- Denver is one of the Top 3 places to live in the United States
- University partnerships to waive TOEFL scores
- Free conversation classes and tutoring available
- Monthly start dates
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.