TOEFL Prep Intensive
Our TOEFL (iBT) Preparation course will help you prepare for all four sections of the test:
- Developing English language skills that are necessary to do well on the test.
- TOEFL Practice Tests
- Test Taking Strategies
- Practice Writing an Essay
- Individual Student Attention
The Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL evaluates the ability of an individual to use and understand English in an academic setting. Designed for students who would like in the future, study at American Colleges / Universities. It has become an admission requirement for non-native English speakers at many English-speaking Colleges & Universities.
Additionally, institutions such as government agencies, licensing bodies, businesses, or scholarship programs may require this test. Developing English language skills that are necessary to do well on the test. TOEFL Practice Tests Test Taking Strategies Practice Writing an Essay Individual Student Attention This is an intensive program for students who are advanced in the English language.
Course is designed to insure the student will pass the TOEFL examination as efficiently as possible. The intensive TOEFL (iBT) class, prepares students for the main exam, by Because the class consists of a small group of students, the instructor has the ability to provide a lot of personal attention to each student. Designed for practicing strategies for students, in order to improve their reading, vocabulary, listening, speaking and writing skills. In addition, students are prepped in critical thinking and note taking skills.
Listening, speaking, pronunciation, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, activities and much more.
- Course duration: 4 – 48 weeks
- Start dates: Every Monday
- Start dates for beginners: Every Monday
- Classes per week: 20 lessons per week
- (each lesson lasts 60 min)
- Class days: Monday – Friday
- School holidays: 24 Dec 2012, 31 Dec 2012 – 6 Jan 2013, 31 Dec 2012, 30 May 2013
Last updated January 18, 2018