Need TOEFL to enter university or for your career? Get the best score you can with our help. Taking a TOEFL preparation course with EC is an important first step towards your success.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- Your level is between Upper Intermediate to Advanced.
- You wish to enter university in a native English speaking country.
- You want an internationally recognised English qualification for your future profession.
- You want better opportunities for future employment.
- You are serious about improving all areas of your English and gaining a highly respected English qualification.
- Course Duration: 4 or 8 weeks
- 30 lessons per week (22.5 hours per week)
- Level: Upper Intermediate to Advanced
- Start Monday; End Friday
- Maximum students per class:
- USA and UK: 14 (London: 12)
- Malta: 12
What can you expect on this course?
At the beginning of the course, instructors meet with students individually to set goals and carry out an assessment. Students are then able to track their progress through weekly practice exams and quizzes.
Many students know that English alone is not enough to prepare them for the TOEFL. To succeed in this test, students need specialised exam skills and strategies.
Focus is placed upon teaching effective exam techniques.
Estimated Exam Costs 2014 (If exam is taken in the UK – costs will vary according to exam centre, travel to exam centre not included): £130
About the School
Whether you learn English for school, university or English for the workplace, we have an English course that is perfect for your needs.