TEF/TEFAQ Preparation - Evening Program
- PROGRAM TYPE: Academic and Test Preparation
- LOCATION AVAILABLE: Montréal
- TOTAL PROGRAM LENGTH: 6 weeks
- SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursdays, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- START DATES: 2018: March 6 - April 24 - June 5 - July 17 - September 18 - October 30
- LANGUAGE LEVELS: B1, B2, B3, B4, I1, I2, I3, I4, A1, A2, A3
- NOTES: The TEF Preparation - Evening Program is part of ILSC-Montreal's Continuing Education. To register, please submit the evening courses application form.
Prepare for the official "Test d’Évaluation du Français" (TEF Canada) or "Test de Français adapté au Québec" (TEFaQ). ILSC's program focuses on the oral modules of the tests and is designed to help you to reach the Common European Framework's B2 level or higher.
- Prepare for and take the TEF Canada or TEFaQ test at ILSC
- Focus on perfecting your oral comprehension and oral expression
- Convenient evening schedules fit with your daytime study
- Small class size (maximum 6 students) allows for increased practice opportunities and individual attention
What You'll Learn
The TEF and TEFaQ tests have two mandatory modules, oral comprehension and oral expression (written components can be optionally added to your test). ILSC's comprehensive evening TEF/ TEFaQ preparation program is designed to offer you support in these two required test modules. The evening preparation program will help you achieve the Common European Framework's B2 level or higher.
THE PROGRAM WILL SUPPORT YOU WITH:
- Listening practice
- Mock oral expression tests
- Guidance on how to improve oral production
- Useful vocabulary, connecting words and more
- Small class size (maximum 6 students) allowing for increased practice and individual attention
This school offers programs in:
- French (Canada)
Last updated April 20, 2018