* Design and implement effective practices
* Apply cutting-edge models and practical tools
* Explore proven practices and techniques
* Reduce costs and increase service levels
* Take part in advanced simulations with peers
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for senior- and middle-level managers with responsibilities such as supply chain management, distribution management, inventory control, e-business, and procurement. Consultants or general managers who would like a broader understanding of how different parts of supply chains fit together will also find this course valuable. Managers responsible for implementation of new information, decision support, and enterprise resource planning will also benefit from this program.
As a participant in this program, you will:
- Explore successful supply chain practices and how to implement them in your own organization
- Develop a framework for implementing effective inventory control, distribution, and logistics management methods
- Learn how to partner with suppliers and customers to reduce global costs and increase service levels
- Acquire the tools to evaluate how supply chain management improvements can affect your bottom line
Participants in this program will take part in two different simulations of a multilevel supply chain where each participant plays the role of a manager. In one, you will manage only one part of a supply chain, thus experiencing the effects that poor information sharing and long lead times have on supply chains. In another, you will manage a whole supply chain, and have a chance to see the effects of recent developments such as vendor-managed inventory management.