Who is it for:
The Community Manager is one of the most demanded profiles currently by companies, since it is the professional in charge of building, managing and managing the online community around a brand, creating and maintaining stable and lasting relationships, both with users interested in the brand as with its customers.
The Superior Program in Community Manager is focused on all those people who want to manage and strategically position their brand, or that of their company, on the Internet, and become the helm of the digital presence of companies in social networks.
- Know the main social networks that exist and know how to handle the necessary tools to manage them efficiently.
- Know the digital consumer and their needs.
- Analyze user behaviors in each site.
- Acquire the necessary communication skills required to develop the work of Community Manager.
MODULE 1: Technological and legal environment
Miguel Ángel Florido - CEO of Marketing and Web and blogger.
Andrés Arias - Global Social Media
Other data of interest:
- The Community Manager profile is one of the most demanded today by all types of companies.
- The online tutoring methodology allows you to study any of the 24 hours of the day, every day of the year.
- The courses have a strong audiovisual component that facilitates learning.
- Teachers are active experts from recognized companies in the sector.
- The case method helps the student to understand and know how to apply specific cases to situations very similar to those he may live in his work life.
- The training can be funded by the Tripartite Foundation.
- You can finance the program in installments, without interest.
- The agendas are designed and taught by recognized professionals in the field.
Own title of Spain Business School .