Summer/winter school “Conquering the North: Efficiency enhancement of transport in harsh conditions”
The school includes theoretical and practical aspects on “Exploitation of transport in harsh conditions”. The course on this special discipline is supplemented by the course “Russian as a foreign language”, and by a rich cultural program.
- Theoretical bases of vehicle adaptability;
- Influence of severe operation conditions on vehicle efficiency and quality;
- Influence of low ambient temperature on temperature conditions of units, fuel consumption and engine life;
- Expert questioning in the field of adaptability;
- Expert questioning in the field of adaptability, data handling;
- Space-time approach Quantitative estimates of adaptability;
- Adaptability-level determination Severe conditions;
- Methodology and methods оf theoretical bases аnd applied research Severity determination;
- Mathematical models of adaptability Severe conditions;
- Methodology and methods оf theoretical bases аnd applied research;
- Driving in winter, in very hot weather, at night;
- Stopping distance, transporting passengers safely, driving safely;
- Mountain driving, types of brakes, driving emergencies Influence of severe conditions on vehicles’ efficiency;
- Space-time conception of vehicles’ efficiency formation under severe conditions;
- Methodical recommendations “Fuel consumption and lubricants norms at motor transport”.
The course of Russian as a foreign language (optional)
Cultural program (optional)
Target audience: student of foreign universities/companies specialists.
School language: depending on the group content (Russian/English).
Duration: two weeks
About the School
The history of Tyumen State Oil and Gas University goes back to 1956 - the year of establishment of the academic consulting post of Ural Polytechnic Institute (located in the city of Yekaterinburg) in ... Read More