Summer/winter discussion school “Energy of the future”
Theoretical studies, trainings, discussions and preparation of individual projects.
- Limited fossil energy sources that are polluting the environment if are used as the main energy electric energy sources;
- Global warming and climate change;
- Environment pollution and risk for health. Reducing of fossil fuels consumption and CO2 emissions;
- Stimulation of renewable energy sources and alternative energy kinds use;
- Effective use and rational energy consumption. Transport electrification.
Target audience: student of foreign universities/companies specialists
School language: depending on the group content (Russian/English)
Duration: one week
About the School
The history of Tyumen State Oil and Gas University goes back to 1956 - the year of establishment of the academic consulting post of Ural Polytechnic Institute (located in the city of Yekaterinburg) in ... Read More