Summer Trading School Internship Programme
Our Summer Trading School introduce you to a variety of different approaches for building trading strategies. You will develop key skills and working knowledge of financial market trading.
The programme requires no prior knowledge of trading or financial markets since we start with a beginners guide to financial markets and work from the bottom up. The programme then moves on to look at a day in the life of a trader, before moving into an overview of fundamental and technical analysis. We also look at the topic of trading psychology and examine the effects this can have on trading performance. You will be introduced to live markets and be encouraged to trade on a simulated account whilst being supported by the team.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English-speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
Program taught in: