Summer School will offer more than 90 courses for children, adolescents, and adults from Colombia and around the world, giving these participants the chance to interact with other students and explore their interest areas.
New courses of interest will be developed for the summer season (June 13th to August 7th) in fields such as political science, urbanism, entrepreneurship, finance, and engineering. The goal is to expand knowledge areas through a didactic approach, encouraging students to experience the university and the city in a unique way during the summer recess.
This program seeks to promote a teaching and learning process that incorporates new academic elements into the task of preparing competent individuals, helping them face the crucial moment of choosing which degree program to pursue while also allowing the participants to experience the city of Medellín and the major transformations it has undergone from a historical and cultural perspective.
The Summer School’s course offering is currently divided into:
- Courses for undergraduate- and graduate-level students and the general public.
- Courses for children, students in grades 9, 10, 11 y 12 and teachers.
- Language courses
- My first marketing campaign
- Zero Project
- Psychology Introduction
- International law Introduction
- Social Communication and Journalism: How to begin telling about the world?
- The process to feed the life (Process Engineering)International Business Context
- Public Accountancy Introduction
- Business Road
- Decision making based on simulation and modulation: A math engineering Introduction
- Knowing the earth, its composition, and process
- Physical Engineering World Introduction
- Finance: Outfit for your success and professional future
- 3D Economy
- Contemporary politics and government analysis
- Build your own electric guitar
- Creativity on the Civil Engineering Construction
- Spacial models: Experimental rocketry Introduction
- From the material to the final product: A travel for the supplying chain and the industry
- Computing introduction to robotics and video games
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by Universidad EAFIT »
Last updated April 18, 2018
This course is