Summer Programs for juniors
Mandarin Garden provides kids and Teenagers mandarin and culture course in the summer. The students will learn Mandarin in an immersed environment as well as experience the amazing Chinese culture , Chinese history and delicious Chinese food. Over 300 students from all over the world had taken part in Mandarin lessons and joins a variety of Chinese cultural and tour activities and made new friends and got knowledge of Chinese culture, experience traditional and modern China, by spending a meaningful and amazing vacation.
● Total immersion learning environment
● Safety first and safety always
● A scientific course is designed to motivate students’ interest whilst improving their listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, and also enhance their understanding of Chinese art, technology, geography, etc.
● Experienced course consultant and supervisors, and professional Mandarin teachers
● Various cultural activities are tailor-made for children.
- Day Camp for 6 to 18 years old
Students study, play and take part in activities at school during the daytime, but spend time with
family in the evening and at weekends.
- Home stay Camp for 16 to 18 years old
Study at school and live with a Chinese family
- Family Package
Specially designed for family peregrination, including parents and children. Special accommodation will be arranged upon request.
Day Camp: registration fee, 20 lessons per week language course, lunch and snacks, 5 afternoon activities, materials, certificate
Home stay Camp: registration fee, 20 lessons per week language course, 2 snacks, 5 afternoon activities, materials, certificate, host family accommodation
Family package: registration fee, 20 lessons per week language course for both kids and adults, lunch and snacks for kids, 5 afternoon activities for kids, materials and certificate for both.Special family package or accommodation could be arranged upon request.
* The prices above excluding: Airfare, passport, visa, travel and medical insurance, airport transfer, additional costs and expenses for those non program-related activities, spending money.
Start Dates: Every Monday from June 13 to August 22, 2013
Language Levels: 5 levels from Elementary to Intermediate Group
Size: Maximum of 10 Students per Class
Program Length: From 2 weeks to 2 months
All programs must be finished on August 22, 2013
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE:
08:45-09:00 Arrive at school and prepare for class
09:00-09:45 1st language lesson - Integrated Mandarin
09:50-10:35 2nd language lesson - Integrated Mandarin
10:55-11:40 3rd language lesson - Integrated Mandarin
11:45-12:30 4th language lesson - Integrated Mandarin
12:30-13:30 Refuel - lunch
13:30-14:15 5th language lesson - Put Into Practice
14:40-16:00 Cultural Activity
16:00-16:30 Relax, self-study
16:30 Leave school
About the School
MandarinGarden Chinese School welcomes students from all over the globe into the wonderful world of Chinese culture, through the study of Mandarin.We are able to provide our students with the most pro ... Read More