The program of the summer school 2018 "Grozny - intercultural exchange"
The summer school is a very important tool for the internationalization of the university. It makes it easier to learn languages and learn different cultures from different countries.
The Chechen State Pedagogical University is currently training highly qualified specialists who work in kindergartens, schools and universities. There are 28 departments at the Pedagogical University, on which there are candidates of science and associate professors. Since 2015, the university has opened a preparatory department, which prepares foreign students for university studies. In this department, there are assistant professors, who received additional qualifications in the direction "Russian as a foreign language."
The purpose of the Summer School:
- Learn the culture and sights of Grozny and the Chechen Republic;
- Intensive Russian language courses;
- Intercultural exchange of learning experiences
- Improvement of communicative and intercultural competences.
Not only those who are interested in improving the Russian language, students studying foreign languages and those who are interested in the history of the North Caucasus, the Chechen Republic and Chechen culture can take part in the summer school. The Pedagogical University invites all wishing students of any year of study to summer school.
What do we offer?
- Intensive Russian language course (8 hours / per week);
- Studies in regional studies (4 hours/week);
- Diversity of culture and a program for free time;
- Exciting teamwork in an international group (together with students of foreign students of the Pedagogical University);
- Immersion in the history and culture of Chechnya;
Dates: from 19/08/2018 to 03/09/2018
Place of stay:
Dormitory at the Pedagogical University. All participants of the summer school will be accommodated in the hostel free of charge.
Why exactly Grozny?
There are many reasons to visit the Chechen Republic, but the main ones are:
- The magnificent mosque;
- The delightful lake "Kezenoy-Am";
- Nature of the North Caucasus;
- Acquaintance with the culture of Russia and the Chechen people;
- Chechen food;
- The hospitality of the Chechen people.
The summer school will be held in the city of Grozny in August 2018.
- The pedagogical university has a centre of the Russian language. The Russian language is studied by foreign students from various countries, such as South Korea, Pakistan, China and Congo. The program is adapted for students with basic knowledge and also for those who continue to learn the language. At the end of the course, students receive a certificate of passing the language course.
- In addition to language classes, the Pedagogical University offers lectures on Russian and Chechen history and culture. The participant also has the opportunity to attend a gymnasium in Grozny to find out which school system is functioning in Russia.
- The participants of the summer school have the opportunity to immerse themselves in Chechen culture, as well as visit the historical and cultural places of Chechnya.
Not only local students of the Pedagogical University will be volunteers of the summer school, but also foreign students. To make the guests feel the best way. Participants will also be given a certificate.
Fee: 300 Euro
The participant pays himself for the travel, insurance and visa. Accommodation, cultural and educational program provided by the university.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 21, 2018