Every summer, Les Roches attracts curious, talented, entrepreneurial young people from all corners of the globe who want to discover the world of hospitality and its career opportunities.
The best way to learn about hospitality is by doing it. We introduce you to different areas of hospitality through a program that is both experiential and theoretical, so you can see if a career in this dynamic, opportunity-rich sector is for you.
HOSPITALITY: A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES
Les Roches Summer Experience programs give you the opportunity to experience diverse hospitality sectors, such as travel, tourism, events, entertainment, conferences, and food and beverage. Our faculty of industry experts and enthusiastic teachers will make this world come alive for you.
- Transform the way you present yourself
- Enhance your multicultural skills and global perspective
- Get hands-on hospitality experience, including rooms division, front office and kitchen
- Discover whether a degree and a career in the hospitality industry are right for you
YOUR SUMMER EXPERIENCE SELECTION
- 1 week in Les Roches Marbella, Spain: 15–22 July
- 2 weeks in Les Roches Marbella, Spain: 15–29 July
- 1 week in Marbella + 1 week in Bluche: 15–29 July
- Aged between 15 and 19 years old
- Valid passport and valid health insurance
- English language qualifications: if English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last 3 years studying in a school where English is the primary language of instruction, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- International English Language Test (IELTS): 4.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 450
- First Cambridge Exam (FCE): Grade C
- A letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or your Les Roches representative