THIS COURSE IS HELD IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
The term 'storytelling' is used in a narrow sense to refer specifically to oral storytelling and nowadays it refers also to narrative techniques in other media.
We live in a world surrounded by stories. All the images that we receive make part of a story designed to generate a link with us and make them memorable. Each campaign, each poster, each picture, each logo, can tell a great story.
This one-week workshop will help students to gain a deep understanding of visual language and learn how to develop a concept that can be told on different platforms.
- Understand the fundamentals of transmedia storytelling
- Develope concepts: creating a language form
- Identify and evaluate the components of effective transmedia campaigns
- Develop a crossmedia brief
- Produce content
- Photo and lightning basic knowledge
- Design: layout basic knowledge
- Work flow and basic knowledge of Photoshop, Camera Raw and InDesign
- Pitching ideas and portfolio presentations
Program taught in: