THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
Level and Pre-requisites: Introductory course; no previous studies within the field are required. Skills such as basic visual communication such as computer graphics, and basic photography are useful. Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the major themes that will be presented:
Milan Fashion Week, Italian Designers, Italian Fashion Reading List
- Demonstrate mastery of theoretical and practical knowledge of fashion design through the collaborative group project.
- Identify and discuss current trends and leaders in the Italian fashion industry.
- Recognize and identify the roles and responsibilities of the fashion stylist before and during a fashion shoot.
- Recognize and critique major fashion photographers and publications.
- Collaborate as part of an international team of students in the formulation, realization and completion of the final project.
- Use the creative process in order to carry out specific project goals.
- Demonstrate new time and project management skills by working independently.
Topics Covered: History of fashion; The concept of trend and Milan ground research; Styling techniques; Fashion shooting; History of fashion photography.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 13, 2016