The Entrepreneurial Woman of the 21st Century
- Bifröst University Iceland
- June 29 - July 13
This program will take place from June 29 to July 13, 2019. On June 29th, an orientation session given by the Program Coordinator will introduce the participants to the program and the campus. The welcome dinner will take place on the evening of June 29th.
The University organizes a bus pick-up from Reykjavik to Bifröst on June 28th at 18:00 so participants are advised to book their flight tickets for arrival in Iceland on June 27th or 28th.
Participants are advised to book their flight ticket from Iceland after 14:00 on July 14th. The airport shuttle will arrive at the airport around 12:00 on July 14th.
- Enhance your Influence: a guide to public speaking
- Understanding and Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Corporate Culture and Networking
- The Corporate Reality of Gender Equality
- Creative Thinking
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing and Digital Communication
- Business Planning
Applicants have to be at least 18 years old and must have an educational background equivalent to one year at a university before the beginning of the program.
In case of cancellation/no-show, the university refunds 90% of the paid amount, due to administration and currency risk.
- Redefining the rules of Power: 1 July - 12 July, 2.500
- Seminars, accommodation, trips and full meals are included
- The trips include Volcanoes, caves, waterfalls, natural springs, birdwatching, hiking, midnight sun, a boat trip, Golden Circle trip and trips to the scenes of famous movies.
- Students from our partner universities get 25% discount.
- The Early-bird discount of 10% is available if applied by February 1st and paid by March 1st, 2019.
- Groups of 5 students or more get 10% discount.
- The maximum discount a single student can get is 25%.
- The application deadline is June 1st, 2019.
Program taught in: