English + Multi-Activity
Samiad’s core programme for 2019 is our award-nominated English plus Multi-activity programme.
This course is a great way to learn English and also experience a wide range of different sports, games, arts and crafts. From football to murder mystery games, painting to baking and swimming to rope climbing, students will improve their communication and team-building skills whilst also refining their English language ability at the same time.
Students will study 15 hours of English Language tuition per week run by highly qualified EFL teachers, whilst our structured afternoon and evening activity schedule will be run by our experienced Samiad activity leaders with an industry leading staff to student ratio of 1:6.
- Full-board residential campus accommodation
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- Structured afternoon and evening activity schedule
- 2 full-day excursions per week including our famous overnight stay in a medieval castle
- Course completion certificate
- Industry-leading staff-student ratio of 1:6
- Available at Sherfield School
2019 Prices and Dates
International Summer School
Our summer camp programme begins on the 7th July – 4th August 2019
We run various promotions and special offers throughout the year, so instead of publishing prices, we advise that you contact one of our advisors who can help you with your specific request.
- 15 hours quality English language teaching per week
- All Study materials included + certificates of course completion
- Maximum of 15 students per English class
- 24-hour supervision and care by experienced and qualified staff (1:6)
- Residential accommodation, (single, twin, triple and quad rooms available)
- 3 meals per day (choice of 3) including snacks
- Action packed activities schedule on campus
- 2 full day external trips per week
- Optional airport transfers
Program taught in: