AICE is famous for its custom-made study tour programmes. Students can study English in the morning and then use their new knowledge as they see interesting cultural and tourist sites in Sydney in the afternoon. Programmes can be designed for all levels, ages, budgets and areas of interests. We promise quality teachers and interactive and exciting activities to enhance students’ enjoyment of their time in Australia. Students can get involved in local schools, sports and outdoor activities or arts and culture.
AICE can also design and accommodate English Camps for organisations who are interested in sending groups of students to live, study and learn about Australia together. Ask us for more information and more sample programmes.
- Study Tours can only be arranged in groups. There must be at least 10 students to run a class. If there are less than 10 students, additional surcharges will apply depending on the number of students.
- Accommodation (homestay, student lodge, hotels, etc.) can be provided by the college but this will be subject to availability and there will be additional costs involved.
- Booking and payment are required at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Students must be able to make their own way to the college each day and pay for their own transport.
- The times and venues of afternoon activities may vary due to weather conditions and availability.
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by Australian International College of English »
This course is