University of Gloucestershire
Combine English language study with the chance to take academic modules at the University of Gloucestershire. Study Abroad with English is ideal if you want to spend time in the UK developing your English skills, with the opportunity to gain university credit.
- Develop the proficient language skills required for international communication.
- Attain academic credits towards an undergraduate degree programme in your home country.
- Enhance your career prospects through developing the confidence to handle the demands of a highly specialized academic environment, therefore adding value to your CV.
- Gain practical experience of university-style teaching and study methods, while making new friends.
Key course facts
- Course length: 2-4 Terms
- Start dates: 2018: September; 2019: April, July
- Fees: From £9,305
- Course options: Study Abroad With English UK (2 to 4 terms)
- Academic requirements: One year of study at university/college overseas.
- English language requirements: From IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
Program taught in:
See 8 more programs offered by University of Gloucestershire »
Last updated September 6, 2018
This course is
From £9,305. Additional fees may apply.
International Foundation in Art, Design and Media at INTO University of Gloucestershire
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Tayma