Do you want to get a taste of study in Vietnam? Then join us for one or two semesters and you won’t look back.
Our reputation with employers, state-of-the-art facilities, and student support are just some of the reasons why international students choose RMIT Vietnam.
Join our vibrant and welcoming campus community and enjoy our social, cultural, sporting and recreational activities - there are endless ways to get involved. By studying with us, you will have access to our full range of support services, including:
- Assistance with accommodation
- Free arrival airport transfer
- Dedicated support services
- Orientation program
- Networking and social events
- 24-hour emergency telephone service
- Assistance with visa entry requirements.
- Earn credit towards your degree
Get approval to study at RMIT University Vietnam from your home institution, and the courses you study here will be credited towards your degree. Check with your home institution, as they may already be one of our 200+ exchange partners.
Check the requirements
- Have completed at least one full year of studies at your home institution, or have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 out of 4 or 60% average (or equivalent).
- For Gap year students, have a minimum grade of 65% average (or equivalent) from your high school studies.
- Meet RMIT's English language requirements.
- Be 18 years of age or over at the time of application.
Design your program
Select RMIT courses using our search tool. Make sure you take into consideration the course restrictions.
Full package study abroad tuition fee:
- For students from non-partnered universities: USD 6,000 per semester.
- For students from partnered universities: USD 5,000 per semester.
Including compulsory medical insurance and study up to 4 courses per semester.
|Key dates academic calendar||-|
|Semester 1||February - May|
|Semester 2||June - September|
|Semester 3||October - January next year|
Start your application today to study at RMIT Vietnam!
Why choose RMIT Vietnam?
- Learn in an international environment, with students and staff from more than 50+ nationalities.
- Choose from degree programs that are globally ranked and recognised.
- Take advantage of the low living costs in Vietnam's dynamic and growing major cities.
- Enjoy all the new and amazing flavours of the local foods and experience the country's cultural diversity.
- Build lifelong friendships and professional networks with classmates, academics and industry experts.
A unique cultural experience.
Your education won't be confined to the classroom. Outside our campuses, you can immerse yourself in all the colour and action of this vibrant and diverse country.
By studying with us, you will have access to our full range of support services, including:
- Free airport pick-up service upon your arrival in Vietnam.
- Welcome dinner, a city tour and a cooking class.
- You will be assigned a 'buddy' prior to your first semester.
- Orientation Day is typically held one week before commencement date each semester, which provides information about RMIT's services and networking activities.
A range of accommodation options is available for you to choose from in Vietnam, including:
Residential facilities at Saigon South accommodate more than 100 students, offering a safe and comfortable home away from home.
Students who want to live off-campus will need to arrange their own accommodation. Our International Student Support Coordinator can assist you in finding suitable housing.
Vietnam is a very affordable place to live in. To give you some indication, the following estimates are based on weekly expenses of a student living in shared accommodation.
|Item||Cost per week|
|Electricity, gas, water||$25-30|
About the School
RMIT University Vietnam brings a world-class education and globalised study environment to the heart of Asia. We are part of Melbourne-based university RMIT - Australia's biggest tertiary institution ... Read More