In this highly competitive, global and challenging business world, staying ahead of the pack while keeping cost under control is the name of the game. And that calls for an integrated, functional strategic plan and implementation system.
The Center is pleased to partner with the Centre for Strategic Management-- to bring this intensive three-day program to Tulsa. Participants will learn strategic management planning tools to create, link and drive day-to-day decision-making based on a Systems Thinking ApproachSM.
Participants will learn:
- The five phases of Reinventing Strategic Management based on "best practices.
- Strategic management, goals in relation to strategic planning and change -- including Getting Beyond Vision, Strategic Planning, Change, TQM, and Reengineering.
- Ten unique steps of the "Strategic Management Model," using the five basic systems thinking questions and how the model differs from other planning models.
- Applications of systems thinking concepts: backwards thinking, key success measures, parallel process, and how to create a customer-driven organization.
- Applications of Strategic Management Model in a participant's organization... and discovering how it leads/impacts all major change projects, including the various roles required to successfully complete a strategic planning process and operate the company in a new way
- How to set up a Strategic Change Leadership Steering Committee (SCLSC)
- How to use the strategic model as a part of annual planning and budgeting, as well as performance analysis and reward systems
- Mid- to upper managers needing to understand strategic planning.
- Owners of small to mid-size companies.
- Division directors and managers
- Board members of organizations needing a workable vision and strategic plan.
About the School
The College of Business Administration focuses on flexible programs which meet the needs of its students while providing graduates that meet the needs of the business and healthcare communities. To m ... Read More