Strategic Planning and Implementation provides managers with knowledge of successful techniques for long-range planning, strategy formulation, and strategy implementation.
This intensive, five-day program explores a broad set of strategic management issues--including industry analysis, global competitive strategy, and the strategic planning process--to provide a framework for analysis and implementation.
Who Should Attend
Experienced senior-level managers who now have or will have responsibility for strategic planning and decision making in their organizations will especially benefit from this program. This includes vice presidents, general managers, corporate and business planners, and directors of functional areas in marketing, operations, and finance.
As a participant in this program, you will:
* Learn to communicate ideas more effectively by:
- understanding the language of corporate strategists
- identifying sources of information
- obtaining greater knowledge of the functional areas involved in the planning process
* Learn concepts useful for strategic management and develop skills in applying these concepts to real-life situations
* Identify emerging issues facing corporations in today's global competitive environment
* Increase your confidence, influence, and promotion potential within your organization
This successful program is now in its 25th year. The content is continually reviewed and updated to incorporate new trends, and to address the most pressing issues facing corporate strategists.
About the School
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is a premier educational institution within one of the finest research universities worldwide. Our mission is to develop leaders in ... Read More